Artificial ventilation device is designed to the support critical patients in the Intensive Care Units (ICU).
The BiNefes SV-100 ICU is intended to provide continuous or intermittent ventilatory support for the care of individuals who require mechanical ventilation.
The BiNefes SV-100 ICU Ventilator is equipped with a large colour touch screen of 10.1″ and able to offer a wide range of ventilation both invasive and non-invasive for treatment of adults and paediatric patients.
It can be used in 10 different combinations of ventilation and breath modes:
- A-PC – Assisted Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- PC – Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- SIMV PC – Pressure Controlled Ventilation with Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
- A-VC – Assisted Volume Controlled Ventilation
- VC – Volume Controlled Ventilation
- SIMV VC – Volume Controlled Ventilation with Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
- PSV – Pressure Support Ventilation
- PRVC – Pressure Regulated Volume Control
- A-PRVC – Assisted Pressure Regulated Volume Control
- BIPAP – Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure